The best indoor air quality monitor for identifying indoor pollutants
Don’t take your home’s indoor air quality for granted. Research shows that 96 percent of homes have at least one type of indoor air quality issue. An indoor air quality (IAQ) monitor can help you stay on top of that by reporting on the levels of common pollutants and other air conditions inside your home in real time.
The culprit could be anything from excessive dust to high humidity to emissions from household cleaners or building materials. Without an indoor air quality monitor, these things can go undetected, even in the face of allergy-like symptoms or more dramatic health effects that can result from indoor pollutants. If you want an appliance that can do something about your indoor air quality, check out our top picks in smart air purifiers.
Our top picks in indoor air quality monitors
Our indoor air quality sensor can measure indoor PM2.5, formaldehyde, temperature and humidity and other parameters. It has accurate measurement, temperature compensation, automatic alarm and other functions.
- The product adopts imported detection module. PM2.5 monitoring is the use of laser detection principle, accurate measurement;
- The sensor adopts anti-interference technology, and uses high-precision anti-interference intelligent chip. Factory adopts thermostat calibration, accurate monitoring, small error;
- The product has double alarm function. If the data is lower than or higher than the set value, the corresponding data character will turn red, and the built-in buzzer alarm will alarm;
- The detector contains 1500mah large capacity lithium battery, long life, long standby time;
- The sensor uses USB power supply mode, can do 24 hours uninterrupted work, can do repeated use.