Fixed gas detector, stable performance, sensitive and reliable. With high-precision liquid crystal display, explosion-proof housing, diffusion type or pump suction type. The NO2 Gas Detector has the characteristics of flexible use and simple operation. The NO2 Gas Detector is used in various gas leakage places, such as: city gas, petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, steel, special industrial plants and other fields. The explosion-proof level of the NO2 Gas Detector is CT6.
(1) High-definition LCD color screen display, industrial-grade high-definition interface, intuitive display with 320*240 resolution;
(2) Multi-machine selection of alarm controller, rich in optional external control ports, easy to use, sound and light alarm;
(3) Waterproof, dustproof, explosion-proof, anti-condensation, the shell adopts die-cast aluminum technology, IP65 waterproof;
(4) 15 seconds quick response, the probe adopts the international high-quality sensor probe, the monitoring is more accurate, and the life span is guaranteed;
(5) A variety of signal output, support RS485/4G/Lora and other signal output;
(6) Remote control, can claim to switch interface to view data.
(1) Quality assurance of high-quality probes: We use a variety of high-quality probes to ensure that the probes are sensitive and have a long life;
(2) Fine workmanship, waterproof and dustproof: double waterproof treatment for shell seam/wire interface, waterproof grade up to IP65;
(3) Die-cast aluminum shell with high explosion-proof grade: the shell is Exd II CT6 explosion-proof to protect the internal components;
(4) The probe protection is meticulous and thoughtful: the stainless steel mesh protects the probe part, which does not affect the gas in and out while protecting the probe;
(5) Double protection of sound and light alarm: the alarm can produce a siren sound of nearly 80dB(A), and is supplemented by red light prompts, which is strong in warning.
The NO2 Gas Detector can be widely used in chemical plants, gas stations, farms, spray painting rooms, gas pipelines, kitchens, storage, metallurgy, gas stations, mining and other scenes.
|Parameter name||Parameter content|
|Measurement range||0-20ppm / 0- 2000ppm|
|Measurement method||Electrochemical probe|
|Communication port||RS485/4- 20mA/0-5/10V|
|Power supply||Bus power supply, 12-24V DC|
|Operating temperature||-20- 50°C|
|Working environment humidity||15-95%RH (no condensation)|
|Explosion-proof grade||Exd II CT6|