Fixed Gas detector
Fixed gas detector is suitable for chemical plants, power plants, city gas, petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, steel smelting and other scenes, with very good sensitivity, stability, and explosion-proof. With high-precision liquid crystal display, explosion-proof housing, diffusion type or pump suction type. The fixed gas detector has the characteristics of flexible use and simple operation.
(1) Quality assurance of high-quality probes: We use a variety of high-quality probes to ensure that the probes are sensitive and have a long life;
(2) Fine workmanship, waterproof and dustproof: double waterproof treatment for shell seam/wire interface, waterproof grade up to IP65;
(3) Die-cast aluminum shell with high explosion-proof grade: the shell is Exd II CT6 explosion-proof to protect the internal components;
(4) The probe protection is meticulous and thoughtful: the stainless steel mesh protects the probe part, which does not affect the gas in and out while protecting the probe;
(5) Double protection of sound and light alarm: the alarm can produce a siren sound of nearly 80dB(A), and is supplemented by red light prompts, which is strong in warning.
High-definition LCD color screen display, industrial-grade high-definition interface, intuitive display with 320*240 resolution;
Multi-machine selection of alarm controller, rich in optional external control ports, easy to use, sound and light alarm;
Waterproof, dustproof, explosion-proof, anti-condensation, the shell adopts die-cast aluminum technology, IP65 waterproof;
15 seconds quick response, the probe adopts the international high-quality sensor probe, the monitoring is more accurate
A variety of signal output, support RS485/4G/Lora and other signal output;
Remote control, can claim to switch interface to view data.