4 gas monitor maintenance measures and related characteristics
The 4 gas monitor can be used in complex places with multiple gases. Configure sensors according to different gas requirements.
4 The gas monitor is mainly used in flammable gas environments and narrow spaces. Leakage, hypoxia, toxic gas environment. Therefore, it is an e4 The gas monitor is mainly used in flammable gas environments and narrow spaces. Leakage, hypoxia, toxic gas environment. Therefore, it is an essential enterprise safety device in the coal industry. It can protect personnel from the hazards of flammable and toxic gases. It is an economical and practical gas detector. 4The gas monitor guarantees the convenience and efficiency of work with its sturdy housing and reliable performance. Ensure the normal and good working condition of the gas detector.
Basic maintenance and maintenance measures of the instrument:
4 The service life of the gas monitor mainly depends on the sensor. Sensors for detecting the concentration of toxic gases and sensors for detecting the concentration of combustible gases. Most of the sensors used to measure the concentration of toxic gases are electrochemical sensors. The service life is 2 to 3 years. Most of the sensors used to detect the concentration of combustible gas are catalytic combustion sensors. Its service life is 3 to 5 years.
4The gas monitor adopts a built-in battery and an external charging method. When charging, the machine should be turned off before charging, and the charging time should be guaranteed within 6-8 hours. In addition, some customers reported that they did not respond after charging the device. Because of the industrial equipment interface, we need to confirm whether it is plugged into the machine normally, and prompt whether it is charging normally, etc. In this way, the normal use of the machine can be ensured.
4 Features of gas monitor：
(1) High-definition IPS color screen, 2 inch high-quality IPS large screen, visually display data;
(2) The front sensor probe avoids improper operation and measurement errors, and the data is more accurate;
(3) High-sensitivity probes, using high-sensitivity probes, high-quality chemical probes and catalytic probes, which are sensitive in response and more accurate in measurement;
(4) Long battery life, USB plug and play, support for mobile power, 3000mA large capacity battery (optional);
(5) Dual interface display of measurement information, intelligent holographic digital display;
(6) High and low value two-way alarm, high and low value can be set freely.
4 The gas monitor is a high-end, hand-held, portable gas detector for on-site gas leak detection and other special purposes. At the same time, it also has alarm, temperature and humidity detection. Many powerful functions such as wireless data transmission, on-site multi-mode display, etc. It is widely used in units in various fields. It is a collection of high-tech and IoT support. A new IoT handheld gas detector with a humanized operation concept and a variety of technical resources.