How to use the multi gas detector? You should pay attention to this!
For the chemical, gas, metallurgical and other industries
Gas detection is one of the very important safety procedures. In the industrial production process, there are irritating gases and asphyxiating gases. Most of these gases are corrosive and can cause acute poisoning when entering the human body through the respiratory tract. Therefore, multi gas detector have been widely used in all walks of life. The gas detector is an instrumentation tool for gas leakage concentration detection. The correct use of gas detectors can improve production efficiency and ensure the safety of people's lives and properties. So what should we pay attention to when using it?
Choice of gas detector
Different gas detectors are suitable for different scenarios. When choosing a gas detector, be sure to consult the manufacturer whether it is suitable for the scene you want to use, so as not to cause losses. The multi-gas detector can be used to detect gas concentration parameters in the air environment. When the concentration exceeds the preset alarm value, an audible and visual alarm signal will be issued to remind the user to take safety measures in time. Prevent explosion and poisoning accidents, thereby guaranteeing the safety of life and property.
Matters needing attention before using gas detector
(1) Before use, you should carefully read the instructions corresponding to the gas detector, and be familiar with the performance and operating methods of the machine.
(2) Check whether the battery is sufficient. If the battery is found to be insufficient, the battery should be replaced in time.
(3) Check the air intake filter of the debris that needs to be cleaned or replaced.
(4) Start-up time Press and hold the start key for 3 seconds to enter the self-check state. Observe whether the detector sets a low alarm value. High alarm value is accurate (CO detector first alarm 50 ppm, second alarm 100 ppm. Oxygen detector first alarm 19.5%, second alarm 22%. Hydrogen sulfide detector first alarm 10 ppm, second alarm 15 ppm ). If the setting is not allowed, it should be modified immediately.
(5) During the start-up process, the self-inspection should listen to the graded alarm sound and light alarm, and the vibration alarm is accurate. If it does not meet the set requirements and is not allowed to be used, it should be modified immediately.