The CO alarm adopts imported first-line major brand chemical sensors, which have the characteristics of rapid and sensitive response, strong anti-interference ability, long life, high precision, high repeatability and high stability. The carbon monoxide alarm detector is suitable for detecting confined living places: The concentration of carbon monoxide in agricultural greenhouses, production workshops, indoor barbecues, agricultural breeding and other environments.
Composition of CO alarm:
The carbon monoxide alarm is mainly composed of two parts: the conduction or conversion system. The CO gas detection sensor alarm based on carbon monoxide gas detection can detect the concentration of the dangerous gas CO exposed to the environment, and clearly read the gas concentration, peak value, and high and low concentration alarm levels. If the current high and low gas concentration values exceed the preset limit values, the alarm will alert the user through sound and light alarms.
(1) The factory has been calibrated, no need for secondary calibration, good sensitivity and excellent repeatability, accurate measurement;
(2) The high-definition density display on the LED display makes the reading of values clearer;
(3) Easy to install, small size, easy to install, and does not take up space;
(4) Low voltage consumption and low power consumption processing chip, long standby time and low voltage automatically prompt to avoid stopping work.
(1) The high-volume speaker can be heard by the elderly, and the sound of the CO alarm is >80dB<110dB;
(2) High-precision electrochemical CO sensor module, built-in high-precision electrochemical sensor, output gas analog signal as digital signal through amplifying circuit;
(3) Sound and light alarm. When the detector detects that the CO concentration exceeds the alarm value, the red indicator light will light up and an alarm will be issued immediately;
(4) Self-check and alarm elimination function, the user can long press the button to start the self-check when the CO detector alarm is obtained, and long press the button to eliminate the alarm sound when an alarm occurs;
(5) No. 5 battery power supply, CO alarm adopts 3 No. 5 batteries power supply, easy to disassemble, does not occupy other electrical sockets.
Where to install the detector:
(1) First of all, it is necessary to confirm whether the gas to be detected is lighter than air or heavier than air. Installation location. When the detector alarms, everyone in the indoor environment can hear it;
(2) Gases heavier than air include liquefied petroleum gas, etc., and the detector should be installed 0.3-1.0 meters above the ground and within a radius of 1.5 meters from the gas source;
(3) Gases lighter than air include natural gas, biogas, etc. The detector should be installed 0.3-1.0 meters below the ceiling and within a radius of 1.5 meters from the gas source.
Where can not install the detector:
(1) The CO detector should not be installed too close to the gas stove to prevent the detector from being baked by the stove flame.
(2) It cannot be installed in a place where there is a lot of oily smoke, so as to prevent the oily smoke from blocking the air inlet of the detector and causing poor air intake, thereby affecting the sensor's sensitivity.
(3) It cannot be installed in places with large water vapor flow such as exhaust fans, doors and windows.
(4) Don't install in dusty, dirty or insects.
|Parameter name||Parameter content|
|Detection gas||Carbon monoxide(CO)|
|Measuring range||0-1000ppm (default) /0-2000ppm|
|measurement accuracy||≤3% of reading|
|Response time||Generally less than 15 seconds|
|Power supply||3 AA batteries|
|Working humidity||0-95%RH (no condensation)|